Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Convocation (3rd Oct 2013)

I was waiting for this day for a long time,
4 years studying in UM,
finally it is the time...

3 years i have attending the seniors' convocation,
I can feel the happiness of them when celebrated with juniors,
can feel their proud n happy when all junior finding them.
Juniors from course, juniors from college's chinese club,
that was a great feel when meet all the juniors.

And now... is my turn...
But... this time... all have been changed...
On my 2nd year, my course have tell to be stop for "re-construct",
so, left 3 chinese juniors from final batch...
On my 3rd year, the Chinese Club of my residential college have been dismiss...
Although they still running it in underground...
but not that active any more...

Here comes the day of my convocation...
I was thinking 3 of my course juniors will meet us,
but i just meet 1 of them...
That is ok, feel like still have representative.
Next, I wish to meet the college Chinese Club member,
but I have search for them few times...
They not around, because of class...
and i rushing to send my parents back hotel to check out,
only receive their call when I just exit UM.
This is quite a wrong timing... :(

My convocation feeling...
I feel like I'm not having convocation,
few days before the actual convocation day,
I feel worried, lonely, confuse...
and I was console my self that at least I can go meet my friends graduate together with me,
there will be college Chinese Club junior waiting me.
But what actually happened...
I was like a lost guy after separate with my course mate from the hall,
I feel jealous that others people have many friends finding them,
many supporter finding them...
and i just like losing direction,
just keep finding friends to take photo with me...
feel a bit get ignored...

Attending 3 years convocations of seniors,
maybe this make me able to compare their convocation and my...
I make my self feel disappointed, jealous, and sad...
Am i expected for too much?

There are few things I wish to do but fail to do and planning...
1. I fail to take photo with my parents on my actual convocation day. :(
    (because of rushing send my parent back hotel for check out.)
2. There is many friends that I fail to meet up and take photo.
    (I should plan early and ask them meet me on a place that i will be waiting)
3. I missed the chance to be throw by juniors.
    (my course not enough junior, and missed to meet the college juniors)
4. I wish to take a convocation picture with "her" that both of us wearing convocation attire.
    (but we graduate different day if only "she" accept my offer to purposely take picture with me.)
But any way, it still my convocation,
I make my parents proud,
I have done my responsible to complete my degree study,
Thanks for my parents support me for all this 4 years of my uni life.

No comments:

Post a Comment